- South Sea Pearl is praised as “the king of pearls.” It can only be fished from deep sea. Such a rare pearl is formed in a time of 6 years. Every pearl can get enough organic materials during its growth in the sea. Meanwhile, nanometer refining technique ensures efficient absorption by your skin, thus securing a fair and lustrous skin like the precious pearls.
- EGF oligopeptides: speed wound recovery, stimulate skin growth at the cellular level, and increase collagen production.
- Red algae: reduce wrinkles and aging but also reducing inflammation, such as in rosacea, or even helping prevent skin cancer.
- Fetch some cream of pearl size.
- Apply the cream by dotting over the face.
- Pat gently until the cream is fully absorbed.